Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pilot

It's been a while since my last sharing in the virtual world. I used to share my writing in the multiply, but somehow, the website developer decided not to continue the blog and focus more as a shopping website. It's sad, because there are so many posts there: my pix (esp those pix when I was travelling to UK T_T), funny stories during my school and campus life, also the sad one about my love-life-journey. hahahahaha.... those moments...

But it's okay! My life is still going and I can still write in the new space, right? The past is sweet memories, and here, I still have lot of space to share my future (you won't betray me, right e-blogger?:p) Oh! I also like to share some fun facts or recipes, because I love to share them with ppl, beside, I can re-read it again after years, and it feels great!! Ha! Practicing my English writing is another bonus :p

To introduce myself, my name is Lilies. I used to hate my name because it doesn't sound cool at all. Cool name is like Rachel, Silvia, Monica, Cindy, etc... any name but not Lilies. But then, one day, I figure out that Lilies (many Lily flowers) has a bunch of meanings. My favorite is Lily of the valley, which means "return to the happiness" ^^ Have you ever ask about the history of your name or what it means? Name is just like our life, it is beautiful because it has meanings. And so I wish does my life, I will always be happy and can bring happiness for others :)

I am a talkative person once you know me, love to learn hear new things. I have nothing to worry since I forget things fast, so there will always be enough space in my head =D Forgetting things are annoying when it comes to serious things, but in life, this help me a lot to let go unhappy moments and forgive ppl. However, there is a saying "you may forget what ppl tell you, but you'll never forget how they make you feel" Ha!

"Busy as a bee" is what friends use to describe me while complaining about how 'often' I share time with them. Don't know why, my life is full of schedule, and when I have nothing, I'll just fill it full =D Still love sleeping tho *grin* ...... ..... ...... you know why I typed this one right? hehehehe... yeap! I am making a pre-excuse for my absent in posting blog in the future *wakakakaka.... it happened! several months, and I suddenly come back :p Actually, there is 2 reasons why i'm not uploading any: I'm indeed too busy with my life or nothing happened so I have nothing to share T_T

Aaaaaannnd those are several things about me, I think I talked typed too much, tee-hee... Last but not least, welcome to my blog (you must be extra boring if you have time to read mine to this step :p) and hope you enjoy your time ^^

With love,
Lilies

Happy reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment